Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Product Review

Last night I took out my mini twists that i've had in for the past week (it's been my go to style for the summer) and I wanted to give my hair a deep condition.  I picked up a couple packets of the Dr. Miracle's Deep Conditioning Treatment at a local CVS because they were having a BOGO free sale.  I also stocked up on Shea Moisture products that were also BOGO Free. I washed my hair with the shea moisture retention shampoo, did a quick condition with my Aussie Moist then rinsed that out and I put the Dr. Miracle's on.  The formula was thick and smelled like mint (both are pros for me).  Given that my hair is really thick it needs a conditioner with some weight to it.  I'm not sure if I would say it 'tingled', but instead I would compare the feeling to when you use a vapor rub, I felt it open all of the pores on my scalp and it was really refreshing.  I sat with a plastic bag on my head for a little over an hour.  If you are using a drying hood then you can cut the time in half.  I rinsed the conditioner out with cool water and my hair felt really soft and my curls were pretty defined.  I could definitely tell my hair was well moisturized, which was my primary goal. 
Recommendation:
I would definitely recommend this product to people, especially if you have thick, coarse, and  curly hair like mine.

Ingredients:
Thermaceutial Complex (Proprietary Blend ), Water ( Aqua), Mineral Oil (Parafinium Liquidum), Petrolatum, Glycerin, Polyquaternium -32, Polyquaternium – 10, Dimethicone, Lanolin alcohol, Menthol, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazodinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carmel 

No comments:

Post a Comment